[Geysers] Peregrine Falcon Webcams

Krahn, Norm NKrahn at atb.com
Tue Jun 21 12:28:29 PDT 2011

I thought that many of the gazer community might be interested in this so I'm posting it even though not geyser related.  We have been watching the life of two Peregrine falcons in Edmonton via webcam with great interest recently.  I have included the link to the webcam website below.  Falcon E4 has recently hatched her eggs and M07 is about to any day (we hope).  Take a few minutes to read about the remarkable history of these great creatures which includes 3 near death episodes for M07.  By the way, the webcams have their issues same as the geysers ones - E4 is down at this moment.  Lots of viewers of Mo7 so you might have trouble getting connected but keep trying if that happens.
http://www.ab-conservation.com/go/default/index.cfm/media/peregrine-cam/watch-the-peregrine-live/

Thanks to all who are providing the great geyser postings every day!

Norm Krahn
Edmonton, Alberta

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended only for the person or persons named above. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail please be advised that any distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us by return e-mail and delete all copies of the e-mail and any attachments.