[Geysers] And help with Kaleidoscope?

Lotus Baker lotusb3 at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 14:18:17 PDT 2011

If we consider that the Kaleidoscope group is one of the most active
geyser areas in the park, putting a boardwalk out there would make
perfect sense from the scientific and public interest angle.  It
ranks right up there with a second pit toilet at Fan and Mortar on
the list of worthwhile projects.  But then,  even if money grew on
trees, I wonder if either would be accomplished.  Not to be
pessimistic or anything.....

Keith Baker