[Geysers] And help with Kaleidoscope?

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Thu Jul 14 06:39:58 PDT 2011

See attached section taken from the 1904 Hague Atlas.  Perhaps NPS will restore some of the trails that surrounded the group over a century ago. I know it won't happen since NPS policy is to keep the public as far away as possible from things people really want to see.  A boardwalk out there would be nice.  Yawn - just waking up from my dream. . .

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers