[Geysers] Midway report

Mike Keller kscope_ynp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 11:23:52 PST 2011

Indigo is intermittetent.  I have seen the channel full and overflowing on most
occasions but also dry.  I have no info on how frequently it happens, but I
would see it a few times a year when I used to live at Old Faithful.  The pauses
aren't very long as the bacteria mat never seems to dry out.

MK