[Geysers] geyser report 01/11/11

Seeyellowstone at aol.com Seeyellowstone at aol.com
Wed Jan 12 05:18:10 PST 2011

Here are a couple of geyser times:

It appeared (from Black Sand) that Oblong was ns @13:07
Great Fountain 13:54 ie, and this may be a ns as I did not see anything
from that direction for the 15 minutes prior.

Also, Carolyn, it was Indigo Spring that had no run off on 01/10/11, not
Grand Prismatic, and it was back to normal overflow yesterday (01/11).

I will be in the Northern Range, so I won't have any geyser reports for
today (01/12), however, the other guides will post something on our facebook
page if they see anything.

Jim Holstein
Yellowstone Tour Guides