[Geysers] Midway report

Ruth & Leslie Quinn ruthleslie.ynp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:09:55 PST 2011

Carolyn,
    I'm unsure of which channel you're referring to. The prominent runoff channel that flows into the Firehole River south of Excelsior's runoff channels is that of Indigo Spring, and is normally a rather copious one. Is that the one you're referring to? I'm unaware of any from Grand Prismatic Spring itself in this area.
Just one of the rabble,
Leslie Quinn