[Geysers] GOSA Transactions 12 submission guidelines

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 12:25:15 PST 2011

I've had stuff published in various sections of the IEEE Transactions, and I
agree with Scott: their style guide is not necessarily ideal for GOSA
Transactions.  Still, bringing a little more professionalism to the
publication is a fine idea, and you gotta start somewhere.  Would it be out
of line to go with the existing guidelines for this issue, and then do some
fine tuning for the next one?  I'd be more than happy to help with that fine
tuning if desired, having a bit of experience in that kind of thing.

-- Bill (AKA M. W. Johnson, Ph.D., nuclear physicist and published
arms-control geek for a living).