[Geysers] a few things

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:32:47 PST 2011

Naturally 1/3 was my day off, I didn't hear about Giantess right away, and I was baking bread (and really wanted that fresh bread).  Finally got in sight of Geyser Hill around 1330 and saw only light splashes through 1420 or so.  Did get some depth charges out of Vault around 1343; it had been seen empty around 1015.  I'll be interested to see what was seen on the webcam through the day.

>From a little distance due to bison nearby, during the geyser predict ski it looked like the snow around Fan & Mortar was still in place on 1/3 around 0930; the marker will be checked closely tomorrow.

I did catch Beehive around 1335, and Plume at 1359 (again, 1/3).

And today 1/4 Lion  was 1120 i.e., and Grand 1121 i.e. on my way to work.

Carolyn Loren