[Geysers] Beehive indicators before Giantess

Anglgrlsnt at aol.com Anglgrlsnt at aol.com
Tue Jan 4 08:42:38 PST 2011

I just reviewed the log books at the time of the July 25th Giantess and
there were not false indicators as I first thought.  The duration of
indicators preceding Beehive ranged from 16-32 minutes so on the longer end but  not
a pattern to speak of.        Rich      I do think that if the Beehive
pattern "acts  odd" such as the multiple false indicators or long indicators it
still is worth  keeping an eye on Giantess for the several days that follow.
  Heck,  it is always a good idea to keep an eye on Giantess.
    Happy New Year to all our geyser buddies.