[Geysers] Norris Disturbance

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 21:23:05 PDT 2010

Thanks, Denise.  Rich Henderson and I observed Vixen Geyser for 5.5 hours on the 26th of August, and came away very impressed - many eruptions in that time frame, including one major of 24+ minutes.  Astounding!  Also Daughter of Green Dragon spraying/splashing to 20 feet, Pearl in constant play, and a substantial eruption of Gray Lakes. We hope to have a Sput article on Vixen coming up.

Bruce Jensen,

California, USA

"[Yellowstone] is a fabulous country, the only fabulous country; it is the one place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time." ~ Thomas Wolfe