[Geysers] What did I see?

Mike Keller kscope_ynp at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 11:57:37 PDT 2010

The geyser with the red arrow on it is White Geyser.  Don't be fooled by the height compared to the treeline as the angle you are looking at the trees at in the background is distorted becuase you are probably 30 to 60 feet higher in elevation at Lion than you would be at White.  A typical eruption of White hits 10-15 feet, rarely 20.

MK