[Geysers] What did I see?

Snowmoon Imaging Services janet at snowmoon.us
Fri May 21 09:06:29 PDT 2010

A couple of people have asked for more details of what I saw.  I'm
attaching the photo with the arrow again, but with an added approximate
height line of what I remember.  I wouldn't have classified it as
erupting as tall as Old Faithful, but it was enough for me to say,
"Wow!  I wonder what that is."  Again, not sure if this is what Randal
witnessed as well or not.

If you aren't able to see the images and would like them emailed to you,
just let me know.

Janet White
SnowMoon Photography
janet at snowmoon.us