[Geysers] What did I see?

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:25:44 PDT 2010

   I think that's White, unless I'm miscalibrated.  In the '90s, it had
eruptions lasting several seconds (tenish?) consisting of a sort of quick,
frantic, jerky jetting.  Kind of a tiny Grand at 5x speed.  Maybe that's
what Randall saw, too?  It used to be pretty frequent, somewhere between 5
and 20 minute intervals(?), except when either Lactose or a nearby
intermittent spring were active, in which case White was dormant or
infrequent.

David Schwarz