[Geysers] Lion data analysis

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 08:34:03 PST 2010

If this duplicates the efforts of anybody else, well OK and sorry, but I
had to do something while idling away some time. But I was curious about the
relationship between Lion Geyser's number of eruptions in a series versus
the  length of the following series interval. How strong is the relationship,
if  any?

Attached is a small jpg chart showing the result, based on the  data posted
by Ralph Taylor on the GOSA website, for the period of 10/10/2009  through
2/12/2010.

If this trend continues this summer, methinks few are going to sit on the
thing waiting for an initial.