[Geysers] Fan & Mortar3/9 confirmed!

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:35:01 PST 2010

Between Butch Bach's geyser prediction visit to F&M, and my mid-day ski there (arriving about 1240), the marker was gone and the area was "dead."  There's a new marker...

What a short interval, March 6 at 1050 i.e., and March 9 at 1026 i.e. (from our static cam).

Also fyi, Grand has shortened considerably since my last day here at OF:  more like 7 hours apart most of the time.

Carolyn Loren