[Geysers] Chilean Earthquake and Yellowstone/El Tatio

Alan Glennon glennon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:51:06 PST 2010

I have received no reports of changes at El Tatio. Post-earthquake tourist
videos created after the quake show expected activity. Would like to hear if
others have heard reports otherwise. High-resolution monitoring activity
should be ongoing as part of the geothermal energy development program
ongoing at the site, though it seems unlikely that such data would be
shared.

Concerning earthquakes proximal to El Tatio, from my twitter account
http://twitter.com/glennon --
6.3 mag earthquake, March 4, ~33 km west of El Tatio Geysers, Chile.
http://bit.ly/bSLgP2
5:11 PM Mar 5th <http://twitter.com/glennon/status/10051558720> via web

Alan Glennon
UCSB Geography