[Geysers] Speaking of the Orange spring group....

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jul 5 16:25:39 PDT 2010

That is NOT OSG-3, which is a good 450 or so feet from Orange Spring; to
see the site of OSG-3 (I don't think you can actually see the spring itself)
look westward from the paved trail at Castle. The reference in this e-mail
appears to be to OSG-2, also known as "UNNGOSG," in the Orange Spring Group
 proper. It has been having relatively frequent, intermittent overflows and
 occasional eruptions over the past two or so years. Last summer I saw it
reach  as high as about 2 feet.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 7/4/2010 9:57:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,