[Geysers] Streaming Cam

Derek Brice dkbrice at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 23:33:39 PST 2010

I am sure I speak for all live cam operators and the many viewers around
the world when I say thank you and well done to Tom Cawley who braved
the heavy snow and made the long trip from Mammouth to Old Faithful yesterday, Friday.
The streaming cam is now working again.
For weeks, we had no video on the control screen which made
positioning the cam quite tricky, and there was also the intermittent
break in the video signal from the cam which caused the blue screen
on the stream.
Thanks Tom.

Derek Brice