[Geysers] Streaming Cam

Meg Justus megj at nwlink.com
Sun Jan 24 10:32:27 PST 2010

I wish I could get it to work on my computer.  Until the latest outage it was working fine, but I just checked it and it's still not working for me.

Meg
http://mmjustus.com
  I am sure I speak for all live cam operators and the many viewers around
  the world when I say thank you and well done to Tom Cawley who braved
  the heavy snow and made the long trip from Mammouth to Old Faithful yesterday, Friday.
  The streaming cam is now working again.
  For weeks, we had no video on the control screen which made
  positioning the cam quite tricky, and there was also the intermittent
  break in the video signal from the cam which caused the blue screen
  on the stream.
  Thanks Tom.

  Derek Brice