[Geysers] Geyser Carols 2010

Meg Justus megj at nwlink.com
Fri Dec 24 11:27:31 PST 2010

I feel like an idiot (no comments from the peanut gallery please) but
I trashed and now can't find the email that included the link to
Straight No Chaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8

Thank you thank you whoever you were. I thought I would split my
sides. Have done a lot of choral singing (including the Boar's Head
Carol which you hear about a measure of if you listen closely and
would probably only recognize if you knew early music). What this
score looked like --- the mind boggles at the complexity, and IT ALL
MAKES MUSICAL SENSE. If you haven't listened and need a good laugh, do
not pass go, do not collect $200.
Karen Webb

---

That's my alma mater!

Er, sorry <g>.  Merry Christmas to you all.

Meg
who used to work at the IU music school, too