[Geysers] 12/21

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 21 15:15:19 PST 2010

Freshly back from days off, I skied around to predict mostly without the help of technology.  Grand was empty, Vent & Turban quiet, around 0920.

Riverside was early i.e. at 0929.

Fan & Mortar had a kind of snow marker still in place since Sunday's snowfall.

It turned out Castle had a major at 0450E (the sole functioning logger...).  We'll see if we see it on a full moon ski in the basin tonight.

Oh, and visitors were impressed by Artemisia at 1345 i.e.

Carolyn Loren