[Geysers] Geyser Carols 2010

GOSA Store gosastore at roadrunner.com
Fri Dec 24 08:24:02 PST 2010

If you, like me, enjoyed that hilarious medley, here's another, the
Christmas Can-Can.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E-47VmFopE

Another favorite of mine (for those who also like The Manhattan Transfer's
style of vocals), "Who Spiked the Eggnog"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7byjAaLcRM&NR=1

Enjoy!  HAPPY Holidays!

Udo Freund
GOSA Store