[Geysers] 1892 publication

Todd Heckenberg thbergs at mepotelco.net
Thu Aug 19 21:40:38 PDT 2010

Scott,

What a small world we live in. The third page of the document credits the collection to Charles Perkins. We live just 10 miles north of Burlington, Iowa and are quite familiar with his name, as he was a very prominent man in our area. Parks and schools are named in his honor in Burlington.

Thank you for sharing this as we found it to be very interesting and the local connection made it all that much better.

Todd and Lori Heckenberg
Sperry, Iowa