[Geysers] 8/19/10 Odds and Ends

scott grisso postcard73 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 20:54:43 PDT 2010

Hello all.  I spent the morning with Karen Low at Mammoth since I hadn't
been there in over thirteen years.  I saw a few things in the Upper and
Lower Basins this afternoon and evening that I thought might interest
somebody, so here you go.  I'm just listing stuff that might not have been
visible from the webcam...

Lower Basin

Super Frying Pan 1532
Fountain 1550  duration 30 minutes
Twig 1610
Jet 1614 1618 1620  (all very weak- no Jets were seen during the 20 minutes
we were present prior to the start of Fountain)
Great Fountain 1825

Upper Basin

Vent Delay 1809
Grand 1906 T1C (pretty sure the prediction window ended at 1900)
Oblong 1813 i.e.
Beehive Indicator 1941 (mid-cycle, relatively weak, didn't record the
duration but it was less than five minutes)

Scott Grisso