[Geysers] 1892 publication

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Aug 19 09:12:01 PDT 2010

I don't know how well know this is -- and please don't complain about the
fact that this attachment is over 6MB in size. But for those who can and
wish to  download it, it is a PDF via Google Books that I obtained 2 or 3 years
ago.  Written by F. K. Warren, copyright 1892, published by De Wolfe, Fiske
& Co.,  Boston. The full title is: "California Illustrated, Including a
Trip Through  Yellowstone Park." The Yellowstone section is quite large (starts
on book page  110; the entire document is 154 pages). I especially like the
table that lists  Fun Geyser (no doubt, Fan).