EXTERNAL: [Geysers] OFVC Logbook -- Please Read

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Aug 9 07:18:33 PDT 2010

I too would like to thank Carolyn for her efforts to keep us all abreast of the happenings in the Park.

Perhaps another solution would be to have someone transcribe the log images into another format, like a (weekly?) spreadsheet and then post that on the listserve.  Would anyone be interested in providing this service to the community?

The obvious added benefit would be to make data ready for inclusion on the GOSA website.

Personally, I've had trouble reading some of the reduced resolution images.  And my eyesight isn't getting any better with age . . .

Thanks,
Udo Freund
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
--Will Rogers