[Geysers] OFVC Logbook -- Please Read

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 17:02:46 PDT 2010

Ken Reeves makes a very important point. Unless things have changed (and my
 sense is that they decidedly have changed...for the worse) only a few
certain  persons were authorized to enter data into the logbook. Others had to
pass their  information on to those privileged few. For reason of current NPS
policy, I  believe that those few are now probably tending to not be very
dutiful about the  task.

I believe this is a matter that really needs (read: requires) and answer
from the NPS. And something tells me that that answer will not be
forthcoming.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 8/6/2010 4:45:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,