Old road pattern: Before 1969 Re: [Geysers] Geyser Report September 22

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Sep 25 09:07:08 PDT 2009

One could drive to Morning Glory (thus, through the entire UGB, including
the one-way loop past Daisy to Black Sand [ending at the Lower Station] )
through the 1970 season at least -- seems to me that road was closed in the
fall  of '70. I still love the photos of Mortar in eruption with my yellow
jeep in the  parking area across the road. (Yes, in those days one was not
only free to, but  was encouraged to, go to the other side of the river.)

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 9/24/2009 4:59:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,