[Geysers] Orange Spring Mound and Tangerine Spring, Cheops Mound

Robin Reynolds reynoldshaertle at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 19:31:00 PDT 2009

Does anyone know where Tangerine Spring is relative to Orange Spring Mound? Is it something you can see from the road or the small boardwalk there? I looked at the photo at rcn.montana.edu, but can't tell much from it.

I'm labeling my photos from last summer and wondering if I have one of Tangerine Spring and don't know it.

The RCN site says there is a Cheops Mound near Prospect Spring and Narrow Gauge Terrace. Any chance that it's somewhere in this photo?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/36288910@N00/4006512593/sizes/l/

thanks -

Robin