[Geysers] Shoshone GB Report (Sep 25 09)

Kim Chambers chamgeo2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 22:03:33 PDT 2009

I didn't actually go down close enough to get this
detail. Thinking back on it I'm not sure why I
didn't - although I think right at that time a group
of people came by and distracted me. I have been
down in that area and have photos so I can see what
you are talking about. Thanks for the detail on the
false start.

Also, I forgot to include a note I had about a small
geyser I saw just north of Coral Pool. It erupted for
about a minute to 6 inches high.