[Geysers] Pictures of Black Diamond event? (Stephens)

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Tue May 26 04:59:47 PDT 2009

I'm sorry, I don't have the technical skills and/or computer access through the NPS computer system to be able to put these up elsewhere.  In my post saying that I will have the flashdrive with me  in the park so people can download them to their computer, I forgot to mention that I will be here in the park most of the time between now and at least the third week of September.  (The set of photos contains about half a dozen photos similar to the one published by the Jackson newspaper; the remaining photos are pictures of the pool, runoff channel, etc.)

Lynn Stephens  (who just answered the question posed by my neighbors "What kind of hours do you put in?" with "ungodly, at least for these first few weeks."