[Geysers] Pictures of Black Diamond event?

Davis, Brian L. brdavis at iusb.edu
Mon May 25 14:14:19 PDT 2009

Gordon Bower mentioned (in addition to a nicely detailed report):

> As others have noted on the mailing list already, Hank Heasler has
> released a set of 47 photographs, taken by at least 3 members of his
> party, of the 17 May activity in the Wall Pool / Black Diamond area.
> Any of you who are in the park with a laptop between now and
> Wednesday afternoon, you may copy the set from a flash drive.

For those of us who aren't going to be in the park, is there any chance somebody could put these up elsewhere so the rest of us could download or see them (or if they are already up, sorry - but where)? The one image I saw in the (rather oddly inaccurate) news story was great, but left me wanting more.

--
Brian Davis
(who is currently fighting with boiling water in CPVC plumbing all over his kitchen... ah, the things us flatlanders will do to get a geyser...)