[Geysers] Geyser report May 25

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon May 25 16:28:25 PDT 2009

A long day. A small quake swarm hit the Lower Basin this morning,
ultimately resulting in a number of us heading down to Fountain. Everything normal,
apparently.

Plume I got only three intervals today: 70, 70, and 68.
Beehive on 5/24 was 1532 Indicator, 1550 Beehive; today 0910 Indicator 0916
Beehive.
Lion 0630 ini, 0751.
Castle had fun: last evening 1944 minor, then 0026E minor, and finally 1248
major.
Grand 0030 (2B) and 1035 (T2Q).
Never heard anything about Oblong.
Daisy 0555, 0815, and then I was away.
Grotto was 0946ns and apparently that is a marathon as it was still ie
after 1500 and somebody had called Spa in eruption.

In the LGB,
No Great Fountain today as yesterday it apparently had one of those
occasional eruptions that last well longer than 1 hour (as long sometimes as 3
hours), resulting in intervals that approach 24 hours.

Logbridge, Botryoidal, A-0, and Tuft are active; Spindle was weak.
Gemini had a series of eruptions yesterday (I saw none of it).
Fountain 0455ie and 1144 (d = 33m).

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823249x1201398664/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=May
ExcfooterNO62)