[Geysers] May 4 Conewalkers

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Sat May 9 20:42:05 PDT 2009

Perhaps they were employees (probably a gimme).  I bet you could find out
who they were and fine/can them.

Also, it's clear the camera operator was aware, and was probably shocked.

I'm just wondering - if this happens again, why not call the com center at
Mammoth (307-344-7381), press 0 at the announcement, and report them?  Also,
is there a direct number to the OF rangers, even after business hours?

It looks like they were taking rocks.  That ticks me off to no end.

Paul Strasser