[Geysers] May 4 Conewalkers

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Sat May 9 20:15:13 PDT 2009

I was on business travel all last week.  When I looked over last weeks video I
found a surprise.  I was even more surprised that nothing seems to have made
it to the geyser list.  A group of six cone walkers were on Old Faithful's
cone for approximately 20 minutes on the evening of May 4.  A number of them
urinated on the cone, such a novel tradition, a two of them rooted around in
the catch basis.  One may have burned himself slightly, as he pulls his hands
up quickly and appears to drop a rock (20:53:31).  All in all, quite
infuriating.

I'm not posting the video on the net but here are some captures.

Dave