[Geysers] BBC show

Elric dewisant at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 11:29:50 PDT 2009

This one was three hours long, in three parts.  Each one a season.
Winter, Summer and Autumn.  Winter and Summer both kinda half cover
Spring.  The end of each episode is a little short called "Yellowstone
People".  Winter it's Jeff Henry (shoveling snow off building roofs
all winter).  Summer, it's the Geyser Gazers and Autumn, it's Mike
Kasic, who did sound recording for the project and apparently likes to
swim in the Yellowstone River with the trout.  It's copyright 2009 by
BBC Bristol.

Douglas Hampton