[Geysers] BBC show

Tricia Miller triciamiller at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 00:00:12 PDT 2009

I have no idea about the Discovery Programme because we live in the UK and do not access to cable.  The BBC Programme was a series of three which would each have shown as one hour programmes in the US including commercial breaks.  We had three 50 minute programmes on BBC with 10 minute slots at the end of each on Yellowstone People because there are no adverts on BBC.  The first programme was on Winter, the second on Summer and the last one (shown on March 29th) was on Autumn.  The photography was spectacular.  As far as I am aware it was a joint project between the BBC and Discovery Channels and was going to be shown in the US as well.

Tricia Miller