[Geysers] National Park quarters

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jul 28 20:24:42 PDT 2009

And plenty of people will tell you that Hot Springs, AR, can claim to be
first, too, since it was set aside as a federal reserve way back in (I think)
 1838...

As noted, I have to believe that the first quarter will be Yellowstone, but
 maybe Tamsen can come up with more to "prove" this. Nothing I see in the
actual  bill demands Yellowstone, and the Wyoming governor _could_ select
Grand Teton,  or Fossil Butte, or Devil's Tower... Could.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 7/28/2009 4:31:51 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,