[Geysers] Geyser Report 7/20

Ben Hoppe ben.hoppe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 21:55:38 PDT 2009

All times, unless otherwise noted, are from Monday, July 20.

Today was a nice day, but a little breezy at times in the afternoon. I
was only out for a little while, just in time to catch Beehive at 1633
(Indicator 1614) for an interval of 11 hours and 46 minutes following
the 0447 eruption this morning.

The other times in my notes:
Artemesia 1527
Aurum 1049
Castle 0109, 1453
Depression 0722
Great Fountain 1208ie (there was a superburst)
Grotto 1400ie, Grotto Fountain 1400ie
Oblong 0870, 1612
Riverside 0930, 1522ns
Uncertain 0935
Plate 0910ie, 1651ns
Grand 1452
Daisy 0515ie, 0938, 1138ie, 1343ie, 1459ie
Lion 1710
Fountain 2023 (off at 2056)
Plume 1717ie, 1821

That's all for today. Hopefully I will have more tomorrow since I am
off work at 3:15.

-Ben Hoppe

--
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ
lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son