[Geysers] Geyser Report 7/11/09

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Jul 13 06:46:51 PDT 2009

The "SPUT" has had articles on what to look for at various features
also.  Perhaps it's time for someone to revive the series (perhaps make
them recur regularly???) as well as update us all on anything new and
different.  I encourage those who do not currently contribute articles
for publication to take up this task.  I'd offer to do them myself but I
feel that I do a lot of work for GOSA already and simply don't have
time.

Thanks,
Udo Freund