[Geysers] Morning's Thief and Honeycomb

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Jul 12 06:45:12 PDT 2009

I watched one series that would best be described as a minor eruption.
There were several (8 or 9) individual eruptions, separated by a minute or so,
each lasting around 15-20 seconds, and with maximum heights of around 30
feet. I have not seen one of the really big majors in many years.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 7/11/2009 5:59:07 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,