[Geysers] Geyser Report 7/11/09

Pat Snyder riozafiro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 10:36:11 PDT 2009

For more information, there's a helpful article about Fan & Mortar
Activity by Tara Cross in Transactions Volume VII (2002) that includes
an excellent illustration with all of the vents numbered and named
(page 58). The article also has a detailed description of what each
vent does during event cycles.
I have found it quite useful in understanding what to look for at Fan
& Mortar, in addition to Scott's book.
Pat Snyder