[Geysers] New geyser data

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Mon Dec 21 16:34:18 PST 2009

I have received the data from the 2 December downloads just a few days ago.
I completed the Geyser Hill analysis and have posted the results on the GOSA
website. The summary statistics chart is not updated yet.

The analysis shows that Depression is continuing to be a regular performer
with intervals around 2h30m.  Lion is also continuing the long series
activity with series containing up to 32 eruptions.  I described the onset
of these changes in an article in the December SPUT and will try to do a
follow-up article soon.

Happy Holidays!

Ralph Taylor