[Geysers] Another view, A Natural View

Freund, Udo udo.freund at lmco.com
Mon Dec 21 13:52:48 PST 2009

For those of you who are not familiar with The West Yellowstone News I'd like to encourage you to visit their free online paper http://www.westyellowstonenews.com/ .  Specifically I suggest reading Katy Duffy's column, entitled "A Natural View", which portrays what's happening in the Park.  Seasonal changes, wildlife observations and events in the geyser basins are portrayed in a manner that one can easily visualize.  Her column is found under the Community News link.

Katy, if you're listening I'd like to thank you for keeping all of us WYN readers in touch from afar for so many years.  I thoroughly enjoy each edition.  Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
Happy Holidays!
Udo Freund