[Geysers] Great Fountain 12/19/09

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 19 15:42:18 PST 2009

I caught Great Fountain in eruption from the main road today at 1442ie.  I was bringing in passengers from West Yellowstone to the Snowlodge, and an Alpen Guides had one of there bombardiers stopped there.  We saw some nice high bursts.

Ok, I know this information is probably only useful to the few other tour guides to subscribe to this list!  Tonight I'll tour the Fountain Paint Pots for the first time of the season.  I'm taking the new drivers on a Steam, Stars and Winter Soundscapes training tour.  If I see Fountain, I'll post the time on here.

Karen Low