[Geysers] Geyser Report 8/20

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Tue Aug 25 13:47:58 PDT 2009

Ok, to answer Ben's question, the temperature trace for Aurum shows no sign
of an eruption around 1442, but does show eruptions at 1053 and 1618
(electronic times at Aurum are typically 1 minute later than visual--the
water takes time to hit the sensor in the back (east) channel.  I'd agree
with Ben's guess that someone saw a large Pump surge and called Aurum,
undoubtedly from the bike trail or lower store).

Ralph

  _____