[Geysers] Polictical Action regarding Green Energy

Pinkcone pinkconemtgo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 03:28:34 PDT 2009

May I suggest a page on the GOSA site with what happens to geysers when drilling occurs? This should be one of the first pages students and reporters get when they research geothermal energy.  I volunteer myself to write it if needed (I am sure others would be better for this).  Lets do that as a first step. GOSA directors what say you?

I'm all in favor of establishing contacts and preparing for quick action if action is needed.  How does one do this?  Maybe Bill or John can help with this angle.

Jan Johns