[Geysers] Teapot Geyser

David Schwarz david.schwarz at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:19:46 PDT 2008

   I've seen it a handful of times in the last 15-ish years, and based on a
quick search through my old notebooks, the last time I can be sure of was
8/21/2002 (1430 i.e., seen from Geyser Hill, end 1432).  I think I saw it
once since then, but my notebook from '05-'07 is in West Yellowstone and,
sadly, I'm not.

   Also, I'm ready for Google to develop a search engine for geyser
notebooks.

   I'm attaching an image (not in eruption) to be clear about the feature
I'm talking about, in case I've been mistaken about its identity.

David Schwarz