[Geysers] Teapot Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu May 29 05:53:40 PDT 2008

In a message dated 5/28/2008 6:12:11 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
kentish_contractor at yahoo.co.uk writes:

I watched that entire Grand eruption too and  noticed the geyser you called
Teapot.
According to Scott Bryan book, Teapot is only 150  feet northwest of Old
Faithful.
The one on the cam was much further  away.
Looking at the maps in Scotts book, the only  geyser in that area seems to be
Sprinkler.
Did anyone else see  it?

I actually have not seen Teapot in eruption in a very long time. Does
anybody have a snap that shows the eruption in question?

Scott

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.