[Geysers] Teapot Geyser

Derek Brice kentish_contractor at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 29 23:02:23 PDT 2008

Hi Scott
I don't have a snap, but I'm sure you know the relative positions of the cams; Grand and O.F.
Grand was in the centre of the picture and the geyser in question was directly in line between
the cam and Grand. The cam was zoomed on Grand at the time so the geyser was quite
easy to see. It was steaming all the time and gently puffing rather like Little Cub does, but
much smaller.
Sorry if my descriptions are not in technical geyser-gazer terms.

Hope that helps
Derek